Sunday, June 24, 2007

73. AdBrite - More Money Through Advertising

Hello website and blog owners, I just find out how AdBrite can help me to generate more revenue from my ad space in my lovely blog, Project AGLOCO. So, I want to share on how you can make money too using AdBrite. There are 3 easy steps to get started with AdBrite:

Advantages using AdBrite:

  • Take control of your ad space. AdBrite eliminated the guesswork from online ad publishing. You'll be able to approve or reject any ads purchased for your site. Never worry again about inappropriate content or competitor ads appearing on your ad placements.
  • Sell directly to your users. With their simple "Your Ad Here" link beneath every AdBrite ad placement, users are just a click away from a dedicated purchase page created just for your site. Your own users could be your best customers - it's never been easier to sell ad space directly to them.
  • Customize everything. Your ads shouldn't have to clash with your site. That's why we give you the option to completely customize the look and feel of the ads you sell. Change fonts, colors, placement sizes, and more.
  • It's free to sign up. There are no setup fees or hidden charges ever. Get started today and you could start generating revenue in just minutes!

I found this great video about AdBrite in Youtube and I would like to share with you all. Just wondering when I will receive the first cheque from AdBrite..:)


According to the AdBrite policies, they will hold up the payment in about 60 days and in that case maybe I will receive my first cheque in late August or September. So, what are you waiting for? If you have a blog or website, simply click the banner below and signup as a publisher now. You can start earning money with AdBrite – The Internet’s Ad Marketplace.