Monday, April 16, 2007

17. My AGLOCO's Team


What is "My AGLOCO's Team"? "My AGLOCO's Team" is the newest page element I’ve added in my blog that will be useful to all AGLOCO's Member who has registered under my ID. I think this is the great promotion tool and I would like to help them to build the largest AGLOCO’s community.
So, if you are not a member yet, please SIGN UP(FREE) now and become “My AGLOCO’s Team”. Let me help you to build your referrals network. Furthermore, for “My AGLOCO’s Team”, I will put your name an embed your referral signup code (that's right, your http://www.agloco.com/r/BBXX#### link) in the banners around my blog.
Please email me at jidon02@yahoo.com and let me know you are registered under my ID. Keep in touch with me and I will guide you through my own experience to get more referrals. Besides, I will add one more page element which is “The Top Commentator”. Feel free to give any comments about my blog and you will get advertise in my blog weekly.
Not an AGLOCO’s member yet? Please sign up HERE or click JOIN NOW button. Sometimes FREE is too expensive..