Wednesday, April 18, 2007

21. AGLOCONNECT Is My Destination

After sign up for AGLOCO, I've been introduced to AGLOCONNECT by some friends. From this site, I get a lot of information about AGLOCO and I learnt new methods to get more referrals. This site act as a forum for all AGLOCO's members around the world.

One more thing, as a beginner you can introduce yourself in the from and get advice from other AGLOCO's members who have a lot of ideas how to expand your referrals communities. What I like about this site are the promotion tools that AGLOCO's members will get when they sign up for this forum.

There are Link Exchange Programs, Automated Free Advertising Scheme and the most attracting program is AGLOCO Splash Page which you can request here for FREE. If you don't have any idea what is AGLOCO Splash Page looks like, here is the sample. I'll give AGLOCONNECT 5 Stars for what they offer to AGLOCO's members. You can join this site by click in here but first of all, you must be an AGLOCO's member. Not a member yet, please sign up by using JOIN NOW button. You need to fill out a form which take less than 3 minutes and after that you're in.
It's Your Internet - Own A Piece Of It

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up as an AGLOCO Member (It's FREE).
2. Join 'My AGLOCO Team'.
3. Download the Viewbar.
4. Continue surfing AND get paid.