Thursday, June 14, 2007

68. Earn Money Online With John Chow Dot Com

At last, I've decided to write a review about John Chow Dot Com. I can't remember how exactly I found out John Chow Dot Com but if I'm not mistaken, maybe I knew this site when I'm started blogging around April 2007. As an introduction, John Chow Dot Com is a blog discussing about cars, fine dining, technology, the net and the most wanted topic which is make money online.

I never meet John Chow face to face but I think John Chow is a kind person according to his friendly post and this quote which I found in John Chow Dot Com.

John Chow, a damn fine person, friend of the community, Ultimate Fighting Championship contestant, member of the Save the Whales Foundation, the man who controls the black market on baby seal pelts and member of the “probably yo’ daddy” foundation.

Right now, he is offering a free linkback to those who review his blog. For me as a newcomer in blogsphere, this is totally a great deal if I get a valuable link from his PR6 blog. By the way, John Chow dot com has more than 5000 RSS readers which shows that he has his own follower and his posts is read by many people.

For your information, John Chow also go by the nick name "Moto", named after the old video game Moto Racer. He lives in Vancouver, Canada and before discovering the internet, he was a partner in a local Richmond printing company. John Chow has been in the internet since 1999 with his technology site and he claim himself as a master of The Techzone and TTZ Media Network.

I like to read John Chow's posts about AGLOCO and right now he has more than 20000 referrals sign up in his network so far. In fact, I learned something everytime I visit his blog. Some of my favorite posts includes:

1. Making Money With Domain Names

2. The Art of Link Baiting

3. Pumping Out The Content

4. How Often Should You Update

5. The 7 Habits of Successfull Bloggers