Monday, June 4, 2007

64. Just Got My Viewbar!

After reading two post from my fellow AGLOCO bloggers about the Viewbar(ThatFreak and Turk), I decided to check out my AGLOCO account page for myself. I think I don't want to make this post long, so hopefully these screenshots tells all and you should download your Viewbar right now.

Screenshot 1 : First step, download the Viewbar.


Screenshot 2 : 1% more to complete the download process.




Screenshot 3 : I'm using the Viewbar



Screenshot 4 : Start earning with the Viewbar.

As you can see, I'm start earning my total accumulated hours with my Viewbar. Not an AGLOCO members yet? Why don't you sign up with me and we can build the network together. Don't worry, it's totally FREE and there's no need to buy or sell something after being a member. Simply click the 'JOIN NOW' button and start your journey to make money while surfing the internet.


It's Your Internet - Own A Piece of It

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up as an AGLOCO Member (It's FREE).
2. Join 'My AGLOCO Team'.
3. Download the Viewbar.
4. Continue surfing AND get paid.