Sunday, May 27, 2007

53. Gold Level In Agloconnect.com

I have a good news from Agloconnect.com (AGLOCO Forum Site). Recently I'm participating for their Link Exchange Program (GOLD LEVEL). For your information, there are 3 levels in their Link Exchange Program which are GOLD, SILVER and BRONZE LEVEL. You can read more about this Link Exchange Program when you sign up (for FREE) and become a member of this AGLOCO Forum Site. But, first of all you should be an AGLOCO member to join this forum. Not an AGLOCO member yet, please SIGN UP here (It's easy and it's FREE).

Okay, let's go back to the real story. Regarding to this post title,when I check out this site a few days ago, I'm totally shocked because the administrator of this AGLOCO Forum Site has approved my application and my Project AGLOCO was listed in the highest placement level of their main page in a large font. Other than that, Agloconnect also have added a " quoted" portion from my recent post about them. Thanks Agloconnect!