Tuesday, May 8, 2007

35. Testing The Viewbar Part 2

AGLOCO announced yet another delay on the Viewbar release. According to Brian Greenwald, AGLOCO Development Team, there have been problems with the advertising integration. Let's take a look what Brian said in AGLOCO Official Blog.

Viewbar quality tests are still going on. As I mentioned in the comment area of my previous post, all tests of the Viewbar have passed except for the ad servers. We had expected our testing to be finished by now, but this advertising integration is not proving easy to solve.

All of us on the development team are anxious to see the Viewbar distributed to our Members, as we are now two months behind our initially planned launch date. Still, with only one technical hurdle between us and the release, I’m really getting excited for the upcoming launch (and I can see other Members are getting excited too!).

Here are two images of the Viewbar as it looks on my desktop right now. Click on each thumbnail to see an enlarged image. I like how the blue matches the windows task bar, though green looks good too. Looking forward to getting one on YOUR desktop!
Image 1. Image 2.

Again, your overall patience on the Viewbar release is appreciated. I’ll continue to keep you posted as I hear updates from our Shanghai tech team.

Brian Greenwald
AGLOCO Development Team


It's Your Internet - Own A Piece of It

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up for Free as an AGLOCO Member.
2. Join 'My AGLOCO's Team'.
3. Download the Viewbar.
4.Continue surfing AND get paid.