Wednesday, May 2, 2007

28. So Far, So Good

I've join AGLOCO on 19th March and got 39 direct and 29 extended referrals till now (yes, in about a month and a half, I got a group of 68 peoples), since that I simply set a target of at least 10 direct referrals per month. I never bothered who of my direct referral is working or not, I simply continued my efforts because I know people take time to understand this business and getting motivated to do his/her best.

I'm always trying to provide latest information, support material and developments going on the company to all my direct referrals just by keeping in touch with them. I know most of the person are still waiting to let the company launch its Viewbar or what ever reason they have. I know it is never easy to work in a pre launching phase of any good company.

It's Your Internet - Own A Piece of It.

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up for Free as an AGLOCO's Member
2. Join 'My AGLOCO's Team'
3. Download the viewbar when it's released.
4.Continue surfing as usual AND get paid.