Saturday, May 19, 2007

42. Brand New Looks

What is AGLOCO? Get information about this Internet Revolution HERE!
Yes, it's brand new looks for my blog, Project AGLOCO. Today, I have changed my template from 2 columns style into 3 columns style which was edited by Effi from templatepanic.com. For all my readers and visitors, what do you think about my new templates? Feel free to leave comments about my new template, I want to hear something from you all.

Before


After


For your information, this template's width is 995 px. I like wider template and that's why I've choosed this 3 columns templates. It has the best preview in 1024 x 768 px screen resolution. By the way, thanks a lot Effi for providing such a great blogger templates like this one.

It's Your Internet - Own A Piece of It

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up as an AGLOCO Member (It's FREE).
2. Join 'My AGLOCO Team'.
3. Download the Viewbar.
4. Continue surfing AND get paid.