Wednesday, May 2, 2007

27. Referral Tracking System

My recent activities are reading and browsing a large amount of sites discussing about AGLOCO. At this time, I found a great article about Referral Tracking System at Rajendra's Blog. So, I decided to try it out by myself and get the following link http://nomarketerleftbehind.com/r/Iskandar/home.html


For a while, I think I have found a solution in the form of tracking my AGLOCO referral network. But, after that I still don't know how I can keep track of my downline from this page.

One thing that I like to say about this site is we can use this splash page as a promotion tool to recruit more new members. The information inside this page also rich with contents plus a cool video about AllAdvantage from YouTube. Last but not least, to all AGLOCO members, keep promoting and recruit more members to help AGLOCO build a strong foundation!

It's Your Internet - Own A Piece of It.

4 Simple Steps To Earn Money Online
1. Sign Up for Free as an AGLOCO Member
2. Join 'My AGLOCO's Team'
3. Download the Viewbar.
4.Continue surfing as usual AND get paid.